Occupational Medicine Services in Howard Beach, NY
Our urgent care provides comprehensive occupational healthcare to our community, local businesses and corporations. Owner and operator accounts are always welcome! Make sure your employees are safe and trust your care to Excel Urgent Care.
Our Occupational Medicine Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Be Prepared for Your DOT/CDL Exam!
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What We Will Perform:
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
As a Reminder:
- To speed up your visit, please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Join Our Social Media Networks
Are you having trouble getting to our urgent care? If so, give us a call today; we can provide you with directions to us.